Covid 19 Latest
Coronavirus Store Update
– Updated 2nd November 2020
Firstly we hope you and your family are all well.
Since 15th June we have opened our store to the public and have been delighted with the response from our customers and pleased everyone has followed our new shop protocols.
In line with the new Government protocols we we will be closing our store to the public from and including Thursday 5th November until restrictions are lifted (currently 2nd December).
We will continue to operate a full online service with orders being shipped via our designated courier, DHL, on a next day delivery service on orders placed before 12pm each day.
If you have any questions or queries during this time you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond asap.
When we are able to open our store we will continue to open our store safely for customers and our staff, we have had to implement the following changes to become Covid secure:
- Our store will be opening to the public as follows:
Sunday – Closed
- We ask all customers and staff sign in using our store QR code on the NHS Track and Trace App.
- All customers and staff are required to sanitise hands upon entry to the store.
- All customers and staff are required to wear a face mask or covering, unless medical excemption.
- Changing rooms will be closed and the trying of clothes is NOT permitted.
- Returns will be accepted, however, will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being processed.
- When visiting the store please wait outside until member of staff says you can enter.
- There will be a maximum of 6 people in the store at any one time to allow social distancing measures (keep 2 metres apart).
- We ask for a maximum of one child and one adult per household in the store at any one time and respectfully remind parents that it is your responsibility to ensure your child adheres to the various safety measures.
- When paying for goods we ask you stand in the designated customer area at the till.
- Click and Collect will be available for online orders. When collecting wait at the door, inform a member of staff of order surname and number. Staff will place your order in a collection box outside and move back to allow safe collection.
- No cash will be accepted. Please pay via contactless or credit/debit card.
- There will be no toilet facilities available for customers.
These procedures will be reviewed in line with government guidelines and are subject to change. They are in place for the safety of both staff and customers.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com or 01638 741611.