Covid 19 Latest
Coronavirus Store Update
– Updated 19th July 2021
Firstly we hope you and your family are all well.
We have updated our shop protocols and in order to continue keeping people safe and manage some uncertainty we will be implementing the following:
- We ask all customers and staff sign in using our store QR code on the NHS Track and Trace App.
- All customers and staff are required to sanitise hands upon entry to the store.
- Our staff will continue to wear facemasks and we respectfully ask all our customers do the same.
- One of our two changing cubicles will be open for trying of clothing. We ask that one person enters and sanitises hands before and after.
- Returns will be accepted, however, will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being processed.
- In order to allow for a safe and enjoyable shopping experience we may on some occasions ask customers to wait outside until more space in store becomes available.
- There will be no toilet facilities available for customers.
- Our store will be opening times to the public are as follows:
Sunday – Closed
These procedures are in place for the safety of both staff and customers.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01638 741611.